- Used over bed or chair to enable users to undertake hobbies, reading or eating whilst in bed or sat in a chair.
- Very stable steel construction made from 2.5cm (1) square tubing and coated with tough, peel-resistant plastic for longevity.
- Tops are easy-clean laminated teak with a raised edge on each side to prevent items from falling off.
- Height /tilt adjustment is by 2 strong plastic hand wheels, enabling tops to be set at varying heights and angles to suit bed/chair and user requirements.
- Open toe style footprint allows positioning between chair legs.
- Langton table has no castors enabling lower-height base (2.5cm (1)) to fit under divan beds.
- Mobile Open Toe Table has 4 castors for ease of moving and positioning (base height: 8.3cm (3.25)).
- All surfaces are easy to wipe clean.